The Brown County Humane Society is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to finding homes for the county’s homeless cats and dogs. Our staff includes part-time and full-time employees, working both at the shelter and remotely.
Animal Caretaker/Customer Service – send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Indeed.com
– Daily Cleaning/Feeding/Enrichment of the animals in the facility
-Assist the medical team in monitoring and treating health concerns
-Exhibiting All-Star Customer Service in regards to working with potential adopters as well as assisting with general shelter inquiries
– The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule, weekend availability, animal experience, a customer service mindset and a passion for helping animals and the community
– The job description can be read here: Kennel Assistant job description
Registered Veterinary Technician or experienced Veterinary Assistant – Part Time
– Duties include animal care and treatment under the supervision of the veterinarian
– Must be comfortable working independently
– Candidate must be available to work on Saturday
Volunteering at the shelter is a great way to get your foot in the door, so that when an opening occurs you would already be familiar with the organization. If you would like to volunteer, visit our volunteer page to learn more.